Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Job Searching.

Hey All! I know that I said I was gunna post pictures of myself almost everyday, and I will soon do that but I'm just getting settled back into my house... unpacking, starting a new diet, trying to spend time with friends before I have to go to work everyday. So I promise I'll get some pictures up soon!!


So... I've started the 17 day diet with my Mom. I'm really really excited about it. I have never been the type of person who can start a diet and stick with it... but I'm feeling really confident with this one. Today will be the third day that I've been on it, and I'm feeling much better already! You can still eat really yummy foods just at a better proportion.. I love it. I'm very thankful to have my Mom and Step-Dad pushing me and helping me along this journey. Not only do I want to be smaller, but I really want to just be healthy. I can feel my health failing and I'm only 20 years old. So I'm really excited to start feeling healthier! 


I'm also looking for jobs. I don't want to go back to nursing because it's mentally, physically and emotionally exhausting. If it comes down to it, I will definitely do so, but I would really like to get a job that has to do with photography. So! That being said... if you know anyone or if you yourself need a portrait done such as, families, seniors, children, newborn, maternity, etc... even animal portraits, please pass it on that I am a new certified photographer looking for any opportunity to take pictures! Or just point me in their direction! Also. If you or anyone you know need a babysitter, like a full time babysitter, I would LOVE to do that as a job too. So please, point them in my direction or point me in theirs, please!


I am getting ready to go to the beach with my best friend, Aimee so I must close this blog up! But please keep me in mind! I'm in desperate need of a job!! Thank you!


-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment