Thursday, July 14, 2011

Techno Music and Good Photography

My life has been so wonderful lately =]... I have lost 10 pounds in 11 days.. I am SOO excited! The 17 day diet is SO easy to do and the results are so quick... I feel so much healthier and happy and energetic. I'm loving it! 


SO here is the latest news! The other day I did Harlee's senior portraits... and they're the happiest I've been with my pictures in a LONG time. She's so beautiful to begin with, it was really hard to take a bad picture of her... I could chose between all of them but, I chose the best ones by far! She is really happy with them and it just makes me feel so amazing! =]. We had SO much fun on the shoot (well atleast i did =] ) ... it was full of laughs and corny pick up lines!!! ( If you know me well, you can just imagine what I said! ) So it was a really wonderful start to this high I can't seem to come off from...


Today marked the 10 pound mark on my weight loss adventure. I'm so excited. I've never been able to stick with a diet, but this one is so easy and I love it. Another thing that made me super excited is.... I applied for a job at JC Penny Studios... and I went into the studio today when I was at the mall and asked if they had received my application because I REALLY wanna work there... The guy asked me why I wanted to work there, and I told him because I just graduated from Photography school and I really want a career in photography while I'm trying to start my own business... he automatically knew my name.... It was kind of creepy lol. But he was SO sweet. He REALLY wanted to hire me but, they're not getting enough bookings right now at the studio so there's no way I would get any hours at this moment. BUT!!!!! He does want me to go see him at the end of next month so he can hire me for the Christmas season... SO EXCITING!!  He kept telling me that he was definitely interested and to definitely come back at the end of next month... I'm so excited... he would be a wonderful Manger to have and I feel like I'd have a ton of fun working there!


Another thing is, Garrett FINALLY charged his phone after having it off for almost a week and I got to hear his lovely voice today. He sounded so happy which made me all giddy inside. I love that boy... I miss him a tremendous amount but, I think we're going to make it through! 




SO!! Life is looking pretty great right now. I haven't been this happy for  a LONG time. AND! I get to go to my counselor on Monday... I haven't seen her since before I went to school last year... It's much needed and will keep me on track to being happy... Sometimes I get really proud of myself for admitting that I have depression and knowing that I need the help to be happy.... Counseling really helps me deal with the problems I Have inside and keeps me going strong, so I'm excited to get that started up again...


I hope things are going great for everyone else in my life!! Cause life is TOO short to be miserable.. I love living life... My eyes are finally open and I'm seeing how beautiful it is!


Now back I go to listening to my Techno music and looking at my Good Photography!


<3 Sweet Dreams everyone!!! 


-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment