Friday, May 20, 2011

It's been a while

Hey All!!! It's been a bit since I've written a blog post. I've been SUPER busy! Phase four is just around the corner and we're all stressing to get stuff done in time! But I'll Update you a bit on my life! 


I would first like to start off by talking about this man right here. I am  just honestly SO BLESSED to have him as my boyfriend. He is just so wonderful. I have never felt this kind of love before and I am so thankful to have it with Garrett. It is truly something special what we share. He is always there for me through the ups and downs and it's really nice to have someone to lean on. I have such problems accepting myself and loving me, but Garrett has already accepted me and loved me the way I am. He tells me I'm beautiful everyday and tells me I'm fine just the way I am.. that he wouldn't want me any other way. There's not a day that has gone by that we haven't said I love you to each other. We have laughed and we have cried together... shared fears and hopes and dreams together. I honestly don't know what's going to happen after school is done... I know that I will fight to keep us together if we have to be apart. And if things were to not work out, I can honestly say I've been loved a tremendous amount and that will always be enough for me. I love Garrett so much. I'm so thankful he is in my life.




I would like to talk about these two next. My friends Sabrina and Abi and Ashleigh as well ( we don't have a picture yet! ). They honestly are the best friends in the world.  I have been in a depressed mood lately and these girls have brought me right out of it. I honestly could not ask for better friends than these three girls. They make me laugh and are always there to listen to me. I have not stopped laughing for the past couple of weeks with these three. I'm so lucky to have friends who love me so much and to love friends so amazing back. I really don't want to leave them next month.. I will definitely be making trips to see these girls <3 I love them sooo sooo much!


And last but not least... most important person in my life needs to be mentioned. I honestly... have the most incredibly amazing woman for a mother. I honestly have tears in my eyes just writing this. I called her last night and we talked for a while. And it just made me realize how blessed I am to have such a wonderful woman for my mom. You see, since I've moved to Massachusetts.. I feel like I haven't communicated that much with people from home. One of those reasons is because, I don't want to get too home sick... but I think the other reason is because I feel like I shouldn't need to depend on my parents when I'm living on my own. But last night, I just realized that I still really need my mom. I keep a lot locked up inside because I don't want to burden people with the stuff that keeps me depressed. But with Mom, she's always there to listen and to try and help me. She ALWAYS has a solution that helps me. She is the strongest woman I know. When we lost my Dad, she was right there to be the rock that my brother and I needed. And to this day, she is always there to continue to be that rock. Not just when it comes to my Dad, but with anything... with money problems we may be having, with friend troubles, relationship issues, or just being homesick. She is always there to help pick us back up. The bond between a mother and a child is absolutely amazing... I  can only hope that other children in the world have a bond with their mother as I do. I also hope that I can be half the mother that my mom is to me when I have children. I hope I can give my children the life that my Mom ( and dad ) has for me. There is nothing about my childhood that I didn't like. I had the perfect childhood. I have been surrounded by love since the day I was born. My parents always made sure we did things as a family, was always taking us on fun vacations, always made sure we had food on the table, clothes on our backs, a roof over our heads and toys to play with =D. I couldn't have asked for a better family than the one I was born into. I just hope that my Mom knows how thankful I am for everything that she has done for me for all of my life and how blessed I truly am ( and tj too ) to have such a wonderful mother. I love her more than any words could ever say.


That is all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment