Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Afternoon

 
taken with garretts laptop webcam =]

Hello my little lovelies! Hope you're all having a wonderful Sunday! I've kind of had a really lazy Sunday. I was awake at 9:30am but.. I just couldn't bring myself to get out of bed until 1. I didn't even sleep... I just laid there with my eyes closed thinking about the world. About if I'm going to be successful with my photography or not, how I can have a successful life with a nice house and a wonderful husband with kids in a state where the sun always shines (or almost always.) About ideas for photography ... about how to get all the models I need to model for me in the 8 weeks I have left. Everything. I thought about how home sick I am. I miss my mom .. I miss snuggling and talking to her and going for trips to Bangor just because we want to go window shopping. She's such a wonderful Mom. I'm so blessed to have her. I thought about how lucky I am to have a step-dad who loves me like his own when he doesn't have to. And the daughters that he brings along with him. I can't wait to see them this summer. I'm going to take so many pictures of them. I thought about how much I miss my old doggy, Oreo... but how much I love the new puppies that Mom got. I'm really hoping she'll let me have Ace. I love him so much already. I thought about how, even though we have had a lot of differences lately, I'm am just so blessed to have Garrett as my boyfriend. He is just so amazing to me. I have never been treated with so much love and so much respect. He is such a great guy and I pray that all the girls in the world can find at least one man like Garrett to have in their lives. I've just started watching all of the Army Wives seasons... So I thought of all of the real army wives out there who go through hell. I honestly cried for them and prayed that they could make it through.  I thought of all of this.. from 9:30am til I got out of bed at 1.

On a happier note.. Once I got out of bed.. I had lunch .. a chicken sammich with just a few chips. Then I did my work out routine and some yoga <3 I feel so much better.. So much healthier and this is only day three of doing this. It's wonderful to feel that way. I was going to go out and buy some props for photography but, my car won't start. I think it's cause my battery is dead since I haven't really used my own car a lot this winter. I'm really hoping that's all it is. So I have to wait for Garrett to get home the open house that he attended this weekend to see if he can help me fix it. I'll probably just end up taking his car to go shopping just to be on the safe side. 

I hope you all have a good rest of your day. Much love to you all <3 

-Kayla
[kaylagphotography.com] - website
[kaylagwenphotography.wordpress.com] -Photography Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment