Saturday, April 2, 2011

Feeling Great.

Hey guys!!! So my diet is going pretty awesome right now! I did decide not to do a detox. It makes me really sick and un happy so , I'm dieting my own way =]. I have three meals a day at a really great proportion and I feel wonderful. Ive been exercising in the morning and a bit at night and I just feel healthier already! 


I just wanted to post this supper I made tonight! It was really super delicious and it's really simple to make!!
I had marinated chicken with asparagus and mashed potatoes!


Chicken:
I used a Hawaiian flavored marinade for the chicken tonight. You just mix it up in a large zip lock baggie and put chicken in.. I put three pieces of boneless chicken breast in there tonight and marinaded it for two hours. It's better if you let it sit for a day though. 


Asparagus:
Break the asparagus where it's tender and put them in a bowl. Once you've done that, drizzle a bit of olive oil (vegetable oil works too) over them and I add pepper and garlic salt to them. Put them on a cooking sheet then in the oven until they start to brown.


Potato:
Well... You all know how to make mashed potatoes but... I like to add in my own seasoning. I mix it up with butter and milk then put in garlic salt, pepper and regular salt to add flavor to it!! 


Really really simple and it tastes SOOO good!! Here's a picture of it! 
Its a cell phone picture so not great quality but, you get the point!


Garrett and I had a really fun Saturday. We were basically lazy all day, but it was wonderful. I woke up at 9:30ish and the first thing I did was exercise. So that started a REALLY wonderful day. It was really nice and sunny here in Massachusetts ! We did some errands like ... drop off my old broken cell phone at fed ex so that i'm not charged $500... got some stamps.. sent out some moola to my brother (and a nice note!) ... We came back here and I looked up some diet and exercise plans that would work for me. I went to the slimquick site and figured out a plan for myself and I'm really excited to start it! I'm going to start being really strict about it next month because, I've already spent a lot of money on food for the month but I'm going to try and do the diet as best as I can with what I have for food now. I am going to start the exercise plan tomorrow though. I'm really excited for this! I cooked a great supper ( which is above! ) and now we are just relaxing on this wonderful Saturday night!!!








So I need some models for my phase four portfolio. I've had a lot of models ditch on me because of something that comes up.. I'm getting a bit stressed out about it and really need to get some images. So if you know anyone or if you yourself would like to come and model for me, please go to my website : kaylagphotography.com and click the Contact Kayla button and book a photo shoot with me. Thank you all so much! <3


Have a good night! <3 
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment