Monday, April 4, 2011

Dear Dad..


It hits me at the most random times. I was just watching Army Wives .... a Dad was saying goodbye to his daughter before she left for college and got all teared up. And then I felt you near me. I miss you, so much... everyday. It as been six years next month since you passed. And I miss you just as much as I did when it first happened.  There is not a day that goes by when I don't think of you and all of the happy memories that we shared. I cry a lot when I do miss you, but I am very thankful to have had to the father that you were to me. Most kids don't have that kind of love from their parents. I wish you were here to see the accomplishments I have made in the last year. I wish I could hear you say you are proud of me, and see the proud look on your face that you used to get when I did something great.  I know that you watch over me and I know that you are proud of me, it just really sucks not hearing it from you. I miss you more than words can say Daddy... I love you, so much. More than the stars in the sky.


-Kayla

1 comment: