Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Change I Need

Hey guys. So I am going to start a diet tomorrow and this time I AM STICKING WITH IT. I am so amazingly unhappy with myself. Everything in my life is perfect, except for my weight. When I am happy about my photography, happy with my friends, happy with who I am as a person... there's always that one thing that I am not happy with. And that is my weight. Part of it is how big I look when I look in the mirror, but the other part of it is, I just don't feel healthy at all.  When I don't feel healthy, I just don't want to do anything but lay in bed and never go out of the house. Which is not good at all because then all I'd eat is junk food and be lazy. So I NEED to get off my butt and start changing my life. 


I really am undecided on how strict I am going to be. I was thinking about doing a bit more of a refined detox for a week. Eating a fruit in the morning.. having a salad with chicken in the afternoon, and then just something really small for supper. I would REALLY love to start waking up in the MORNING to exercise but, the way my schedule is, I'm okay with waking up at around 8:30-9 to do a work out. As long as I'm doing some sort of exercising during the day, I will be happy. I am going to try and keep up doing zumba in my room to youtube but, I'm really hoping that I can find a gym to go to with people because it would definitely be way more fun that way. 


I'm really hoping I can just, create a new me. It takes 30 days to form a habit. If I can make it through these next 30 days... I should be well on my way to a new, healthy life!! I'm really excited about it! 


Love you guys <3
-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment