Friday, August 26, 2011

Shut Away

Hey guys... Sorry I've been so shut off from the world.. I've been trying to get back on my feet. For a while I honestly forgot I had this blog. Luckily, one of my friends brought it to my attention that she missed my posts. So here I am again posting. And I have absolutely NO clue where to begin. 

I have been so busy since I got back home from Massachusetts. First, I was stressing over finding a job so I was constantly job searching. I finally got a job at JC Penny Portrait Studio and I am LOVING it. It is really different from what I learned in school so, I feel like a bit of my education is being dumbed down... so that part I don't like. But I am glad that I have a job and it's taking pictures which I love so much. I'm still doing some stuff on the side but, I haven't really been promoting myself that much so, I haven't been doing as much as I'd like to. I have also started a 365 photo project, which I'll explain later! 

A lot of you are probably wondering what's going on with Garrett and I. Though a lot of it I will not share because I want to keep our relationship between us, I will share a bit of what's going on. Right now we have just decided to just stay friends until we have settled down with our lives. We are both in a sort of depression, being away from eachother, living back home with our parents, job hunting, trying to get back on our feet, etc. We both can't really be there for each other the way we should be right now, so we have decided to just keep our relationship a friendship one until we can move forward again. It was tough for a while, but we finally got our crap worked out. =].

Okay so this 365 project. It's one picture a day for 365 days =]. I have always wanted to do one of these projects but, have never really had the time to. I have been searching around on deviantart, piccsy and flickr to get photo inspiration and have come across a lot of 365 projects. I have gotten SO inspired that I decided that, even though my life is crazy right now, I am going to do this too. And I am so excited I have. Though 365 projects vary on what people like to take for images, I have decided to make mine a journey for self love. As a lot of you know, I struggle with my confidence, I have like none... So I am hoping that by the end of this photo journey, I will have learned to love and accept myself and to think that I am an absolutely beautiful person whether I'm a size 2 or a 20. 

Which brings me to talk to you all about this!!! I have sent in an application to The Biggest Loser and also to Extreme Makeover:Weight Loss Edition. I know that I have like a FAR shot of actually being on the shows, but I really am hoping that I can be chosen to be on one of them. I really need that kind of push. I also found a resort where you can go to for 12 weeks (it's super expensive tho...) and it's all about working out and getting healthy. I am hoping that I can get sponsored or something like that because it is really expensive but... I feel like for me to really lose the weight I need to lose and to get into the shape that I need to get into, I need to drop everything in my life and concentrate on JUST that... spend my days exercising and learning healthy lifestyles. I'm not sure if anyone else is interested in this type of thing but if you are, here is the link to the website..... http://www.reallifefitnessandhealth.com/


 Well ... I guess I am going to end it here. I will continue to update my blog because I actually really miss rambling on about my life haha. Here are a few photos that I've taken recently <3 


Much love to you all <3
-Kayla

I really miss my sisters.. the left this past weekend. we had a really good time together this summer tho!

Leaning to love my body <3

No Make up

Reconnected with Sharon... we haven't talked or seen eachother in so long!

a Sunday Drive, feeling the wind thru my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment