Sunday, June 5, 2011

The last couple of days.

Ugh.. These last couple of days have been so emotionally exhausting. As most of you know, Garrett broke up with me the other day. Ugh. It was horrible. I couldn't stop crying and my heart felt like it had been ripped out from my chest. But instead of laying in bed and crying all day, I pulled myself together and went shopping with my best friend, Ashleigh. Thank God for her. She took great care of me =]. 

Yesterday, Garrett and I went out for lunch and talked. We've decided to work things out. Right now we're just two really confused individual. So while we're still confused about our relationship, we're still going to work things out. And for that, I am very very thankful. I really do love this man. I hope that we can fight through whatever test we're being put through.

I have had an amazing amount of support from my friends and family. I am honestly one of the most blessed individuals on this earth. I couldn't have made it thru the day of the break up without them. They honestly helped me from going insane!! Special thanks to my Mom, Ashleigh, Aimee and Felicia for keeping me sane for the first few hours of the break up. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you guys. 

I am home here in Maine for the week. It's going to be a long, but good week. I'm very excited to be home with my family and my baby boy, Ace =]. I love my puppy! We cuddled for a while this morning. It's really weird ( in a good way ) how comforting a pet is. You can tell them your problems and it's like they know how to cheer you up! I love my puppy =]

I don't really have much else to say. Just thought I would bring you all up to date! I hope you have a great day!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment