Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Virginia Beach Trip!!

Hello all!! So if you have been reading my blog, I told you all I would be keeping a written journal throughout our journey to Virginia Beach. Well! I followed through with that!! It's so great I'm so glad I did it! So for the next few minutes you read this, you will find all of the details from our trip and how much fun we had!!! Enjoy! <3

March 24, 2011  7:37am . Connecticut 
So we got a late start this morning. Last night we found out we didn't have to check into our hotel until 3 pm. So instead of leaving at 1 am like we were going to, we ended up leaving at 5:45am instead. Im' really really tired. I got a whole three hours of sleep. I just get so excited whenever I go on vacations and I never end up sleeping. So hopefully I will be able to fall asleep soon! I'm listening to my ipod right now. Double vision by 3oh!3 is playing. I love these guys. I don't feel like listening to Garretts music this early =D. It's a pretty gloomy day so far. Hopefullythe further south we get the sunnier it will be! I'm so tired of this snow! I really can't wait to see Chelsey. I'm so anxious about it. I just want to be there NOW!! Been on the road for almost three hours! 6-7 more to go! Update you later!!! <3

March 24,2011.  11:12am.  New Jersey.
So now we're in New Jersey! New York and New Jersey are such long states to go through. And the most boring. Garrett got us turned around for a bit in New York but we got back on track. We stopped at a service area and got an E-Z pass. SO much more convenient!! We also got us some Dunkin Donuts. I'm still listening to my Ipod. So glad that I found it! Listening to Letting go by Sean Kingston ft Nicky Minaj. I really love this song. Garrett and I have been getting snappy at each other today. But we're doing good now. he keeps looking over at me and smiling... I love him so much. We've been playing "Tittie Minnie" all the way! It's when you see a Mini Cooper and you shout MINI then pinch the others boob. It's funny!! I'm so happy with him. I'm so glad we're taking this trip together <3 

March 24,2011.  3:50 pm  Virginia
So we have made it to Virginia! We have about an hour before we are in Virginia Beach! I'm so stinkin' excited! It's not as gloomy here but it's not real sunny either. It's nice to see a little sun though cause it's been so crappy all day. The grass is sO green here! I can't wait for all of the snow to be gone back home. I really crave some green grass now! Chel and I have been texting the whole ride! Her and mark have about an hour to drive as well so we should be getting there about the same time. I just cannot wait to see her! I'm so excited for life right now. It really just can't get any better than this!

March 25,2011. 2:40pm. Virginia Beach.
So I'm with my Chelsey! I don't think I could describe to you how happy I am ! She is honestly like the sister I never had. Last night we went to the board walk and scoped things out. It was freezing! I will write more tonight, we're getting ready to go do some engagement photos of Mark and Chelsey! SO HAPPY TO BE HERE!!!

March 27,2011. 11:50am. Virginia Beach.
So today we're leaving. I'm sad yet happy at the same time. Chelsey and Mark left last night. I cried a lot. I hate saying goodbye to the ones I love. I also don't think 2 days with Chelsey was enough for me but I'm just really glad I got to see her. We just got gas at Wawa so now we are heading home. I'm kind of sad that it was really cold the whole time we were here. Friday was nice but still chilly. It was so much fun though! We had Mark and Chel runnin around on the beach and laughing and joking around! They were such good sports! Taking their shoes off in the cold along with their jackets! It's so nice when you have such willing models! That night we ended up ordering Dominos Pizza for supper. It was delicious! We all stayed up talking and laughing and joking around. It was wonderful! I edited pictures most of the night and Chelsey sat by me and watched most of the time. At one point we heard this LOUD POP... come to find out, a couple of the sodas that Mark and Chel brought exploded in the refrigerator in our room haha. Our hotel wasn't really bad but it wasn't the greatest either. They had an ice bucket, but no ice machine! We had to rig up our own internet with a cable and find a way to share it with the other laptops and.. goodness it was funny. We stayed at a Howard Johnson's hotel which the website is.. www.hojo.com so we kept calling it HoJo and making tons of jokes about it. We just had such a blast! On Saturday, we got a really really late start. But we went and took some more pictures on the beach and then Chelsey and Mark had to leave. I cried and cried and was super sad but, we are planning to see each other soon!  And now today , we are heading home!! I'm really excited to see my roommates. I've really missed them. I don't know what I'm going to do when the school year is over. I'm going to miss them terribly. Anyways. I think I'm going to try and catch some Z's. I am really really exhausted! 

That is all I wrote about our trip! =] I hope you all enjoyed reading about it. We just had such a GREAT time. I would recommend Virginia Beach to anyone who is looking for a place to go on Vacation. The beach is just so gorgeous and the atmosphere is just so fun! I would only recommend going in the summer though because it is really really cold this time of year! Below, I have posted some pictures from the engagement session, some of me and Chel together and some of just us goofing off around =] Hope you all enjoy <3

They're just so much fun!
Me and my beautiful sister!!

How Adorable are they?! =]

Super windy on the beach!

My lovely boyfriend and I! <3
'

No comments:

Post a Comment